Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Wandering About

So I have a delightful friend, and we took pictures of each other. Her name is Carrie.


I shall elaborate. I take a photography class, and I needed a subject for one of my assignments. So I forced my divine friend to be my subject, and as payment I was hers.
If "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder is now playing in your head, I would understand why.



When a headache randomly strikes during a photoshoot.




Carrie is one of my closest friends, and I truly cherish any time I get to spend with her. She makes awkwardly lying in grass, dancing on stage with strange children around, and discovering doors that lead to Narnia ever so delightful. I am extremely grateful for her and our friendship. She is also enormously artsy and creative, and I urge you to go check out her blog: Timberwolf











 Obviously a lot of these have ended up in the main part of the blog. ;) Anyways, this day was splendid, and I am sure you will see Carrie pop up on here from time to time.

All photos of Carrie were taken by me, and all photos of me were taken by Carrie. You should all check out her blog. Its oh so magical. You can find it at: Timberwolf

Hope you enjoyed a little photography! 

No comments:

Post a Comment