Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcome to Authentic Adventurers

Hello. Bonjour. Ciao. Aloha. Konichiwa. Hola.

(imagine outstretched hand) I'm Melanie, and one way or another you have stumbled across this online journal of sorts. I already like you very much for doing that.

After many attempts to find a way to share my thoughts, ideas, and writings somehow, I finally decided to make a little blog. Blog sounds rather formal though, so how about we call it our little secret adventure book.

One of the first things you should know about me is that I love adventure. I desire it always. I crave it constantly. I live for adventures. spontaneity. traveling. exploring. wandering. So my love for such things became the very basis of this here blog.

I use the term "adventure" loosely in this particular case, however, because sadly I cannot go on great traveling escapades each week. Therefore, this little journal shows all you lovely people how I find my every day adventure, whether that be through curiosity of how things are made, finding hidden or unnoticed beauties, or searching for the very creativity that tumbles about only in our heads.

I will do this through many things, most importantly photography. I have grown to be quite the photography enthusiast, and I would love it if you would let me share my work with you. Additionally, I would love to share DIYs, recipes, and stories of my time all over the world.

To be honest, I do not even know what will come of this little place tucked away in an unknown area of the enormous internet, but I would love to find out. I hope you would to.

So if you fancy, please do stick around. I would love to have you.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment